Engagement provides actionable visibility into key product adoption milestones, features, and use cases to understand patterns in user and account behavior, and identify leading indicators of high-value adoption.
Configuring your product(s) Engagement interactions focuses Fuzy's ML-enabled insight detection of anomalies, correlations, and pathways into a centralized view. Clicking on a specific Engagement target gives you more information about that interaction and the users who did that interaction(s). You can:
- view usage trends at various time intervals
- quickly identify behaviors correlated to that specific engagement
- instantly see the top paths users follow during a session involving that interaction
- see any anomalies and other annotated events on a timeline
Configuring Engagement interactions allows you to automate precise measurement of how users and accounts are engaging in-app, and identify level of impact on metrics (WAU, time in app, NPS, etc.) and outcomes (renewals, expansion, downgrades, etc.).
You can create Engagement targets from the main page under the Engagement tab. To create a new target:
- Click 'New' in the top-right
- Select which events from your connected product data tool that you'd like to track
- Use the Search tool to quickly find those events
- Click 'Next'
- Set a name for the new Engagement target
- Select an Engagement type
- If you'd like, set a Goal for the target along with the time range to track that goal against
- Click 'Done'
Once an Engagement target is created, you can always edit, rename, copy, and more from the '...' menu.
Make a start, don't overthink it!
This will be iterative. Begin with your known product onboarding milestones and key features.
Want help? Your Fuzy CSM can facilitate a workshop. This can be a great collaboration opportunity to align Product and Customer Success.
Updated about 2 months ago