Please follow Datadog's instructions here for how to access your unique API key and Application key. In short, here are the steps to follow:
- Navigate to Organization settings, then click the API keys.
- Click the New Key button.
- Enter a name for your key.
- Click Create API key.
- Navigate to Organization Settings, then click Application Keys.
- Click New Key.
- Application Key Requirments:
- Datadog Read Only Role.
- No Additional Scopes - the read only role already limits permissions to what's required for our event syncs, so no additional scopes are needed.
If you haven't already , we strongly recommend you to identify yours users . Here's the instructions . (When setting up DDOG, you have to explicitly send the user info — it's a standard field, but sometimes this isn't obvious to engineering or whomever set it up initially.)
Updated about 1 month ago