Connecting Salesforce (SFDC) to Fuzy will construct a more complete picture of how your product is impacting business outcomes. You'll gain a deeper understanding of how user/account behaviors impact various metrics such as retention, revenue, account expansions, trial-to-paid conversions, and more.
To connect Salesforce, go to the Settings & Integrations page in Fuzy, click on the Salesforce logo, and then follow the steps. You'll be prompted to log into your Salesforce account to grant access to Fuzy. Once complete, Fuzy will start backfilling Salesforce data into you account and setup a daily sync so that all new data syncs seamlessly.
Fuzy syncs to the following Salesforce data:
- Account & Contact Information
- Subscriptions & Transactions
- Marketing Campaigns
- Customer Service Interactions
Fuzy's SFDC integration is a SFDC connected app. It is implemented following the SFDC recommended OAuth2 protocol. The app will grant Fuzy the following scopes:
- Manage user data via APIs (api): Allows access to the current, logged-in user’s account using APIs, such as REST API and Bulk API 2.0. This scope also includes chatter_api, which allows access to Connect REST API resources.
- Access the identity URL service (id, profile, email, address, phone): Allows access to the identity URL service. You can request profile, email, address, or phone individually to get the same result as using id; they’re synonymous.
More details about the app's OAuth scopes can be found here.
Our customers trust us with sensitive data because we designed our ISMS based on the industry's best practices and recommendations from CIS and NIST. Refer to Security Summary for more information.
- Linking ID (identifier that joins to core event data)
- Account Start Date
- Region (e.g. state and/or country)
- Source (e.g. direct sale, marketing, organic)
- Seats Allocation (if applicable)
- Free Trial Start Date
- Paid Start Date
- Churn Date
- Product Name
- Contract Type (e.g. one time sale or recurring revenue)
- Upsell Date
- Downgrade Date
- Renewal Date
- Winback Date
- NPS Score
- NPS Date
- CSAT Score
- CSAT Date
- CES Score
- CES Date
- Support Ticket Creation Date
- Support Ticket Type
Direct Messaging Attributes: (email, sms, push notifications … if CRM is used for or stores messaging details)
- Campaign Name and/or Type
- Campaign Date
- Delivered/Open/Click Data by Customer
Updated 5 months ago