Fuzy is a Product Science as a Service tool that automates rigorous quantitative analysis to discover insights from existing user behavior and business outcomes data, such as usage, conversion, and retention. Fuzy eliminates the guesswork for product owners so they can instead operate on context-rich insights and accelerate decision making.
Fuzy can help your product team:
- Get more value from your existing product analytics and tool stack.
- Scale evidence-based decision making and optimize for outcomes over output.
- Understand the impact of product investments on the business and increase team visibility.
- Power passive learning and reduce knowledge decay in the product team.
You can use Fuzy to identify what matters most and improve product decision making.
- Product Ops - automate metric tracking and monitor post-release goals from Slack
- Annotated Timeline - capture learnings and institutional knowledge in context
- Insights Inbox - discover relevant anomalies and correlations like it's your superpower
- Pathways - explore usage patterns by target outcome and compare user segments
- Auto-Segments - identify new groups of users based on behavior and/or outcomes
Fuzy's job is to be a force multiplier for discovering insights and socializing product intelligence that the whole team can understand — without you needing to hire additional analysts, ops, or data scientists. We've done this for a variety of early- and growth-stage B2B and B2B2C companies passionate about outcome-led culture.
If you have questions, or if you're not sure if Fuzy can help your team, we'd love to talk! Reach out to us at [email protected].
Updated 5 months ago